Episode Transcript (Download PDF)
References and Links:
- Bruce Hood's website
- SuperSense: Why We Believe in the Unbelievable by Bruce M. Hood
- Hood, BM, "Gravity Rules for Two- to Four-Year-Olds?" Cognitive Development 10 (1995): 577-98.
- Lindeman & Aarnio (2007), "Superstitious, magical, and paranormal beliefs: An integrative model." Journal of Research in Personality 41, 731–744
- Lindeman, M. & Saher, M. (2007). "Vitalism, Purpose and Superstition." British Journal of Psychology, 98(1), 33-44.
- Lindeman, M. & Aarnio, K. (2006). "Paranormal beliefs: Their dimensionality and correlates." European Journal of Personality, 20: 585-602.
- Get episode transcripts on your iPhone or iPod Touch with the Books and Ideas application.
- Join the Books and Ideas FaceBook Fan Page.
- Books and Ideas and the Brain Science Podcast are supported by listener donations.
- Coming Soon! Premium versions of both podcasts.
Please send your comments and feedback to Dr. Campbell at gincampbell at mac dot com.