Episode Transcript (Download PDF)
- Alzheimer's, a Love Story: One Year in My Husband's Journey by Ann Davidson
- Self, Senility, and Alzheimer's Disease in Modern America: A History by Jesse F. Ballenger
- The Myth of Alzheimer's: What You Aren't Being Told About Today's Most Dreaded Diagnosis by Peter J. Whitehouse and Daniel George
- Brain Science Podcast 68: Interview with Dr. Peter Whitehouse
- The Myth of Alzheimer's website: includes a blog and other useful information
- Center on Age & Community (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- TimeSlips: an innovative program started by theater professor Ann Basting
- The Intergenerational School in Cleveland brings elders and children together.
- Dr. Campbell was recently interviewed on the Alaska Public Radio program Line One. Click here to download the interview.
- Join the Books and Ideas Fan Page on Facebook.
- During a recent system update at Wizzard/ Libsyn Media all the episode transcripts disappeared from the iPhone Applications for both Books and Ideas and the Brain Science Podcast. New episodes will have transcripts, but it may be a while before they reappear for older episodes. All transcripts remain available for download from this website.
- Books and Ideas is currently on an irregular production schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the podcast feed so that you won't miss any episodes.
- Send Feedback to Dr. Campbell at gincampbell at mac dot com.