In December 2006 I launched 2 podcasts: Books and Ideas and the Brain Science Podcast. In Episode 45 of Books and Ideas I take a few minutes to look back on my five years in podcasting and to thank some of my many guests.
Episode Transcript (Download Free PDF)
The focus of this episode was to thank each of the 33 people who have been featured on Books and Ideas so far.
- Historians: Matthew Cobb, Holly Tucker, and Jennifer Michael Hecht
- Scientists: Lee Silver, Pamela Gay, Robert Schleip, Eugenie Scott, Les Johnson, Daniel George, Sheril Kirshenbaum, and Frank Wilczek
- Philosophers: Massimo Pigliucci and Tom Clark
- Physicians: Paul Offit, Robert Martenson, Neel Varshney, and Steven Novella
- Fiction Writers: Mur Lafferty, Christiana Ellis, Scott Sigler, Tabitha Grace Smith, Skyler White, and Karen Traviss
- Psychologists: Delany Dean, Eric Maisel, Bruce Hood and Carol Tavris
- Other Writers: Dan Ariely, Sue Bailey, and Carmen Flowers
- Special Guests: Patrick Pricken, Kirk McElhearn and Kyla Duffy
- In addition to its Facebook Fan Page, Books and Ideas now has a page on Google+.
- The Books and Ideas app is now available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Sign up for my newsletter so that you don't miss any podcasts.
- Both of my podcasts are supported by listener donations.
- Send me feedback at gincampbell at mac dot com.